About AHRQ's Digital Healthcare Research Program
AHRQ's Digital Healthcare Research Program's mission is to produce and disseminate evidence about how the evolving digital healthcare ecosystem can best advance the quality, safety, and effectiveness of healthcare for patients and their families. To fulfill its mission, AHRQ’s Digital Healthcare Research Program has invested in research grants and contracts awarded to over 289 distinct institutions in 48 States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
News & Events
- GRANTEE RECOGNITION | AHRQ Grantee Jason S. Adelman Wins Eisenberg Award for Advancing Patient Safety
- GRANTEE PROFILE | William Hsu, Ph.D.
- GRANTEE PROFILE | David Dorr, M.D.
- FEATURED PUBLICATION | Drug-drug interaction between dexamethasone and direct-acting oral anticoagulants: A nested case-control study in the national COVID cohort collaborative (N3C)
- FEATURED PUBLICATION | Integrating a Patient Engagement App into an Electronic Health Record-Enabled Workflow Using Interoperability Standards
- FEATURED PUBLICATION | Nothing for me or about me, without me: codesign of clinical decision support
- BLOG | Patient-Centered Care Takes Center Stage in New Report from AHRQ’s Digital Healthcare Research Program
- SPECIAL EMPHASIS NOTICE | AHRQ Announces Interest in Research on Digital Healthcare Safety
Latest Research Findings
Search the entire portfolio of AHRQ-funded digital healthcare research.
Search a central repository for publications resulting from AHRQ-funded digital healthcare research.
Funded Projects Map
Identify AHRQ-funded digital healthcare research projects by clicking on a state.
Learn about the AHRQ Digital Healthcare Research funding opportunities.
View upcoming or past events discussing findings from AHRQ-funded digital healthcare research.