About AHRQ's Digital Healthcare Research Program
AHRQ's Digital Healthcare Research Program's mission is to produce and disseminate evidence about how the evolving digital healthcare ecosystem can best advance the quality, safety, and effectiveness of healthcare for patients and their families. To fulfill its mission, AHRQ’s Digital Healthcare Research Program has invested in research grants and contracts awarded to over 289 distinct institutions in 48 States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
News & Events
- NEW AHRQ PUBLICATION | The technical landscape for patient-centered CDS: progress, gaps, and challenges
- NEW GRANTEE PROFILE | Urmimala Sarkar, M.D., M.P.H.
- BLOG | February 15, 2022 Making Patients Part of Conversations About Their Care: Integrating Patient-Generated Health Data into Electronic Health Records
- SPECIAL EMPHASIS NOTICE | AHRQ Announces Interest in Research on Digital Healthcare Safety
- FUNDING OPPORTUNITY | Using Innovative Digital Healthcare Solutions to Improve Quality at the Point of Care
Latest Research Findings
Search the entire portfolio of AHRQ-funded digital healthcare research.
Search a central repository for publications resulting from AHRQ-funded digital healthcare research.
Identify AHRQ-funded digital healthcare research projects by clicking on a state.
Learn about the AHRQ Digital Healthcare Research funding opportunities.
View upcoming or past events discussing findings from AHRQ-funded digital healthcare research.