About AHRQ's Digital Healthcare Research Program
AHRQ's Digital Healthcare Research Program's mission is to determine how the various components of the ever-evolving digital healthcare ecosystem can best come together to positively affect healthcare delivery and create value for patients and their families.
News & Events
- FEATURED EVENT | 28+ sessions featured AHRQ funded research at AMIA (PDF, 142 KB)
- BLOG | AHRQ’s Digital Healthcare Research Program Is Identifying the Technology To Advance Care Quality, Safety, and Effectiveness
- ON-DEMAND WEBINAR | Digital Healthcare Innovations to Engage and Empower Patients in Their Care
- GRANTEE PROFILE | Daniel C. Malone, Ph.D.
- FEATURED PUBLICATION | Implementation of Lung Cancer Screening in Primary Care and Pulmonary Clinics: Pragmatic Clinical Trial of Electronic Health Record-Integrated Everyday Shared Decision Making Tool and Clinician-Facing Prompts.
- FEATURED PUBLICATION | A lifecycle framework illustrates eight stages necessary for realizing the benefits of patient-centered clinical decision support
- FEATURED PUBLICATION | Generalizability and portability of natural language processing system to extract individual social risk factors
Latest Research Findings
Search the entire portfolio of AHRQ-funded digital healthcare research.
Search a central repository for publications resulting from AHRQ-funded digital healthcare research.
Identify AHRQ-funded digital healthcare research projects by clicking on a state.
Learn about the AHRQ Digital Healthcare Research funding opportunities.
View upcoming or past events discussing findings from AHRQ-funded digital healthcare research.