- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project sought to identify existing, and create new, clinical quality of care metrics able to be reliably retrieved from electronic systems, such as electronic health records and health information exchanges.
This project deployed new functionality that allowed clinicians to view ‘real time’ measures of the delivery of clinical preventive services and added patient specific alerts and ‘one click’ options to act on missed opportunities for followup care.