- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove The Ohio State University filter The Ohio State University
- Remove University of Cincinnati filter University of Cincinnati
Search found 2 items
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.