- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Telehealth filter Telehealth
- Remove California filter California
- Remove University of California, Davis filter University of California, Davis
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 3 items
This project will determine the impact of using telemedicine to serve children with special healthcare needs living in rural and underserved communities.
The objective of this study was to compare the effectiveness of patient-accessed teledermatology to traditional in-person office visits for followup management of atopic dermatitis.
This project supported the 4th Annual Pediatric Telehealth Colloquium, held in September 2009 in Palm Springs, California.