- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove University of California, Davis filter University of California, Davis
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 2 items
The objective of this study was to compare the effectiveness of patient-accessed teledermatology to traditional in-person office visits for followup management of atopic dermatitis.
This project supported the 4th Annual Pediatric Telehealth Colloquium, held in September 2009 in Palm Springs, California.