- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Gardner, William filter Gardner, William
- Remove Kelchner, Lisa filter Kelchner, Lisa
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
Search found 2 items
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.