- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Kelchner, Lisa filter Kelchner, Lisa
- Remove McConnochie, Kenneth filter McConnochie, Kenneth
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
This project expanded the use of telemedicine for the management of acute childhood illness into schools, daycare facilities, and after-hours neighborhood settings, and evaluated facilitators and barriers to its implementation.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.