- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove Adelman, Jason Stuart filter Adelman, Jason Stuart
- Remove Vawdrey, David Kent filter Vawdrey, David Kent
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.