- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Hawaii Primary Care Association filter Hawaii Primary Care Association
- Remove University of California, Davis filter University of California, Davis
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
Search found 2 items
The objective of this study was to compare the effectiveness of patient-accessed teledermatology to traditional in-person office visits for followup management of atopic dermatitis.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.