- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Marshall Medical filter Marshall Medical
- Remove University of California, Davis filter University of California, Davis
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
Search found 2 items
The objective of this study was to compare the effectiveness of patient-accessed teledermatology to traditional in-person office visits for followup management of atopic dermatitis.
Develop a comprehensive plan for health IT implementation and integration by assessing specific clinical and organizational needs, feasibility of health IT implementation, defining project parameters, developing the implementation plan, and specifying procedures for ongoing evaluation and feedback.