- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Uninsured filter Uninsured
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
Search found 5 items
This project designed and pilot tested a dashboard that synthesizes patient data from a registry and found that it decreased the average monthly visit no-show rate.
This project developed nine obesity care quality measures and developed and validated the use of an automated method using natural language processing to utilize the measures.
The objective of this study was to compare the effectiveness of patient-accessed teledermatology to traditional in-person office visits for followup management of atopic dermatitis.
Develop a comprehensive plan for health IT implementation and integration by assessing specific clinical and organizational needs, feasibility of health IT implementation, defining project parameters, developing the implementation plan, and specifying procedures for ongoing evaluation and feedback.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.