- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Standards and Classifications filter Standards and Classifications
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 4 items
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
The objective of this study was to compare the effectiveness of patient-accessed teledermatology to traditional in-person office visits for followup management of atopic dermatitis.
Developed, implemented, and evaluated a cooperative effort for using health IT to facilitate a continuum of appropriate medical and developmental care, from the time infants are admitted to Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs), through the transition process to community-based health care services for infants most at-risk for long-term neurodevelopmental problems.
Created a detailed assessment of the feasibility of health IT implementation including the development of an implementation plan, specification of clinical and organizational needs, identification of goals, and identification of barriers and ways to address those barriers.