- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 6 items
This project studied the influence of social networks on technology implementation and found that clinicians’ networks influence beliefs and use of the electronic medical records.
This project developed and piloted a patient-centered clinical decision support tool that was used in emergency department management of minor head injury and found high patient and clinician satisfaction and usability.
This project sought to reduce the use of emergency department services for non-urgent care by improving access to primary care physicians for Medicaid patients via the electronic medical record.
This project developed and validated a new disability diagnostic tool that allowed emergency department physicians to connect patients to better healthcare referrals and proper long-term care services.
This project evaluated how the implementation of a secure e-mail messaging (e-messaging) system between clinicians and patients affects provider efficiency, utilization of emergency department for medication refills, and patients’ satisfaction.
Implemented and evaluated a community-wide EHR for health care providers in pediatric primary care, school health, specialty care, and emergency medicine who provide care for inner city children with asthma.