- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove New York Academy of Medicine filter New York Academy of Medicine
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
Search found 2 items
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.