- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Limited Competition for AHRQ Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology - Implementation Grants filter Limited Competition for AHRQ Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology - Implementation Grants
- Remove Mississippi filter Mississippi
- Remove Nebraska filter Nebraska
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Personal Health Record filter Personal Health Record
Search found 2 items
Expands upon an electronic medical records-sharing initiative for high-risk infants and their families in Mississippi, linking new health centers and clinics and serving a rural area that spans 17 counties; uses telemedicine technologies to enhance evidence-based developmental care for newborns in acute care hospitals; and creates Web-based decision support resources for physicians who care for infants.
Establishes a Web-based electronic medical record system for 10 small rural hospitals to connect them to the area's regional medical center. The project's ultimate goal is to quickly give alImplements a regional health information exchange among an established collaborative of hospitals, clinics, and providers across Nebraska's remote 14,000-square-mile western panhandle; also helps participating providers acquire the equipment and other resources necessary to share laboratory and pharmaceutical data, as well as electronic medical records.