- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Limited Competition for AHRQ Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology - Implementation Grants filter Limited Competition for AHRQ Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology - Implementation Grants
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
Expands upon an electronic medical records-sharing initiative for high-risk infants and their families in Mississippi, linking new health centers and clinics and serving a rural area that spans 17 counties; uses telemedicine technologies to enhance evidence-based developmental care for newborns in acute care hospitals; and creates Web-based decision support resources for physicians who care for infants.
Develop a comprehensive plan for health IT implementation and integration by assessing specific clinical and organizational needs, feasibility of health IT implementation, defining project parameters, developing the implementation plan, and specifying procedures for ongoing evaluation and feedback.
Establishes a Web-based electronic medical record system for 10 small rural hospitals to connect them to the area's regional medical center. The project's ultimate goal is to quickly give alImplements a regional health information exchange among an established collaborative of hospitals, clinics, and providers across Nebraska's remote 14,000-square-mile western panhandle; also helps participating providers acquire the equipment and other resources necessary to share laboratory and pharmaceutical data, as well as electronic medical records.