- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove University of California, Davis filter University of California, Davis
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 2 items
This project aims to improve access to high quality mental health services for diverse populations by implementing asynchronous telepsychiatry consultations combined with automated online interpreting.
The objective of this study was to compare the effectiveness of patient-accessed teledermatology to traditional in-person office visits for followup management of atopic dermatitis.