- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Standards and Classifications filter Standards and Classifications
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 3 items
This project aims to improve access to high quality mental health services for diverse populations by implementing asynchronous telepsychiatry consultations combined with automated online interpreting.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
The objective of this study was to compare the effectiveness of patient-accessed teledermatology to traditional in-person office visits for followup management of atopic dermatitis.