- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Dentistry filter Dentistry
Search found 2 items
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.