- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project will develop and evaluate an electronic health record-embedded clinical decision support tool that draws upon the strength of analytical and naturalistic decision-making to optimize the use of blood cultures in critically ill children.
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.
Implemented and evaluated a community-wide EHR for health care providers in pediatric primary care, school health, specialty care, and emergency medicine who provide care for inner city children with asthma.