- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Virtual Reality filter Virtual Reality
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 3 items
This project developed and pilot tested a screening module and clinical decision support system for adolescents’ behavioral health.
The findings of this study demonstrated that electronic health record-based trigger methods can enable more meaningful measurement and surveillance of diagnostic errors in primary care.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.