- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adelman, Jason Stuart filter Adelman, Jason Stuart
- Remove Gong, Michelle filter Gong, Michelle
Search found 3 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.