- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 3 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This project sought to identify existing, and create new, clinical quality of care metrics able to be reliably retrieved from electronic systems, such as electronic health records and health information exchanges.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.