- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Iowa filter Iowa
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Pharmacy Information System filter Pharmacy Information System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 4 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project informed Stage 3 Meaningful Use requirements by evaluating metrics related to identification of delirium in real time and improving accuracy of the problem list, thus potentially improving care for patients with delirium.
Shared an electronic medical records system that improved patient safety and quality of care. Also served as a critical learning tool for clinicians in a coalition of three large health organizations and 24 primary care clinics in northern Iowa.
Implemented a comprehensive, integrated, EHR system with CPOE and clinical decision-support tools in hospital inpatient units, ambulatory care, primary care and specialty clinics, home health, and hospice care; also evaluated medical errors and near misses, use of evidence-based practices, responsiveness to adverse drug alerts, and patient/provider satisfaction.