- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Laboratory filter Laboratory
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Utah filter Utah
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Artificial Intelligence filter Artificial Intelligence
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
This research evaluated the implementation and effectiveness of a clinical decision support tool designed to support the delivery of recommended care to hospitalized patients with heart failure, regardless of the reason for hospitalization.
This study developed a thorough understanding of paper tools that nurses use to organize patient information and identified four major concepts.
The Utah Health Information Network is an AHRQ sponsored State and Regional Demonstration Project whose goal was to implement statewide information and communication technologies to facilitate the exchange of clinical data among its members.