- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
Search found 2 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.