- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
Search found 3 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.