- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
Search found 3 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
Implemented a series of new health information technologies in carefully staged processes over 2 years to include an Inpatient Pharmacy System, Electronic Medication Administration Record, Bar Coding System, and a CPOE System; evaluated the impact of these systems on safety, quality, and efficiency.
Assessed the value of software applications to facilitate information transfer during the high-risk transition from hospital to home at discharge, and compared health information technology to usual care for benefits outcomes, adverse events, effectiveness, costs, and satisfaction among patients and physicians.