- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Standards and Classifications filter Standards and Classifications
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 4 items
This research aims to examine a health system’s four telehealth programs in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
The objective of this study was to compare the effectiveness of patient-accessed teledermatology to traditional in-person office visits for followup management of atopic dermatitis.
Planned, developed, and implemented health IT to assist local rural communities improve health care access, build local and regional resources to monitor the quality of health care, and expand the use of health IT educational, communication, and clinical applications.