- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Understanding Clinical Information Needs and Health Care Decision Making Processes in the Context of Health IT (R01) filter Understanding Clinical Information Needs and Health Care Decision Making Processes in the Context of Health IT (R01)
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
This study analyzed and modeled information requirements, decision making, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients leading to the development, review, and dissemination of information technology design and implementation recommendations in this setting.
This project aimed to capture and understand how clinical work is actually done, and then to analyze how the efficiency and quality of care could be measurably improved through health information technology.
This project developed and validated a new disability diagnostic tool that allowed emergency department physicians to connect patients to better healthcare referrals and proper long-term care services.