- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Perioperative/Operative filter Perioperative/Operative
- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 5 items
This project will apply machine learning against a large data set to develop a model to both understand and predict surgical cancellations on individual pediatric patients at two pediatric surgical sites.
This project studied the influence of social networks on technology implementation and found that clinicians’ networks influence beliefs and use of the electronic medical records.
This project developed and validated a new disability diagnostic tool that allowed emergency department physicians to connect patients to better healthcare referrals and proper long-term care services.
This project evaluated how the implementation of a secure e-mail messaging (e-messaging) system between clinicians and patients affects provider efficiency, utilization of emergency department for medication refills, and patients’ satisfaction.
Implemented and evaluated a community-wide EHR for health care providers in pediatric primary care, school health, specialty care, and emergency medicine who provide care for inner city children with asthma.