- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Veteran Affairs Medical Center filter Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Nurse filter Nurse
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Tertiary Care filter Tertiary Care
Search found 2 items
This research studied how communication technologies facilitate or hinder communication between nurses and physicians with the ultimate goal of supporting effective communication.
This project studied the influence of social networks on technology implementation and found that clinicians’ networks influence beliefs and use of the electronic medical records.