- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Veteran Affairs Medical Center filter Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Nurse filter Nurse
- Remove Nurse Practitioner filter Nurse Practitioner
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Tertiary Care filter Tertiary Care
Search found 3 items
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.
This research studied how communication technologies facilitate or hinder communication between nurses and physicians with the ultimate goal of supporting effective communication.
This project studied the influence of social networks on technology implementation and found that clinicians’ networks influence beliefs and use of the electronic medical records.