- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Adverse Events filter Adverse Events
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Bardach, Naomi S. filter Bardach, Naomi S.
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Surgery filter Surgery
Search found 1 item
This research created, piloted, and evaluated FIQS, the Family Input to Quality and Safety tool, that allows pediatric patients and their caregivers to provide safety reports regarding their inpatient care.