- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
- Remove Tertiary Care filter Tertiary Care
Search found 2 items
This research study addressed the overuse of blood cultures to diagnose sepsis by developing an electronic health record-embedded clinical decision support tool that draws upon the strengths of analytical and naturalistic decision making.
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.