- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove California filter California
- Remove University of California, Davis filter University of California, Davis
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
Search found 3 items
This research created, piloted, and evaluated FIQS, the Family Input to Quality and Safety tool, that allows pediatric patients and their caregivers to provide safety reports regarding their inpatient care.
This project developed and pilot tested a screening module and clinical decision support system for adolescents’ behavioral health.
The objective of this study was to compare the effectiveness of patient-accessed teledermatology to traditional in-person office visits for followup management of atopic dermatitis.