- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Tennessee filter Tennessee
- Remove Kaiser Foundation Research Institute filter Kaiser Foundation Research Institute
- Remove Vanderbilt University filter Vanderbilt University
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
Search found 2 items
This research examined characteristics, information needs, and information-seeking strategies to inform health information technology design for pregnant women and caregivers.
The project used text messaging reminders to assess the impact of personal medication management tools on medication adherence in adolescents with asthma.