- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 3 items
This research will assess the impact of AHRQ’s 2016 clinical decision support (CDS) initiative, understand the current state of patient-centered CDS, and identify gaps for future research.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.
This project sought to identify existing, and create new, clinical quality of care metrics able to be reliably retrieved from electronic systems, such as electronic health records and health information exchanges.