- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Tobacco Use filter Tobacco Use
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Taconic, Ipa filter Taconic, Ipa
Search found 2 items
This research evaluated the implementation and effectiveness of a clinical decision support tool designed to support the delivery of recommended care to hospitalized patients with heart failure, regardless of the reason for hospitalization.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.