- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Weill Medical College of Cornell University filter Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 2 items
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.
This project sought to identify existing, and create new, clinical quality of care metrics able to be reliably retrieved from electronic systems, such as electronic health records and health information exchanges.