- Remove Academic Medical Center filter Academic Medical Center
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Standards and Classifications filter Standards and Classifications
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 5 items
This research will assess the impact of AHRQ’s 2016 clinical decision support (CDS) initiative, understand the current state of patient-centered CDS, and identify gaps for future research.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.
This project developed and pilot tested a screening module and clinical decision support system for adolescents’ behavioral health.
The findings of this study demonstrated that electronic health record-based trigger methods can enable more meaningful measurement and surveillance of diagnostic errors in primary care.
Expands upon an electronic medical records-sharing initiative for high-risk infants and their families in Mississippi, linking new health centers and clinics and serving a rural area that spans 17 counties; uses telemedicine technologies to enhance evidence-based developmental care for newborns in acute care hospitals; and creates Web-based decision support resources for physicians who care for infants.