- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION) filter Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION)
- Remove Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01) filter Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01)
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 4 items
This project will investigate older adults’ perceptions of, motivations to use, and patterns of using an adaptive, community-based, multiuser health kiosk.
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
The overarching goal for this project is to improve the quality and patient-centeredness of asthmatic ambulatory care for children and adults.
This project evaluated how the implementation of a secure e-mail messaging (e-messaging) system between clinicians and patients affects provider efficiency, utilization of emergency department for medication refills, and patients’ satisfaction.