- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
Search found 3 items
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.