- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Management of Individuals with Complex Healthcare Needs through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Management of Individuals with Complex Healthcare Needs through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 4 items
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
This project assessed the effectiveness of the Telephone-Linked Care for Complex Patients (TLC-C) automated telephony system to reduce preventable hospitalizations and improve quality of life in patients who have multiple chronic diseases.
This project evaluated the impact of an integrated care coordination information system (ICCIS) on the outcomes and satisfaction of patients with chronic and complex illnesses.
The project team implemented a Web-based service clinical decision support application to detect care transitions, and produce and send care event summary reports to patients, patients’ assigned medical homes, and care managers.