- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Electronic Data Methods (EDM) Forum for Comparative Effectiveness Research (U13) filter Electronic Data Methods (EDM) Forum for Comparative Effectiveness Research (U13)
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Hispanic or Latino filter Hispanic or Latino
Search found 1 item
The Electronic Data Methods Forum is charged with advancing the national dialogue on the infrastructure and methods of health research and quality improvement using electronic clinical data, with the goal of improving patient care and outcomes.