- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Adverse Events filter Adverse Events
- Remove Learning Health System filter Learning Health System
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Hispanic or Latino filter Hispanic or Latino
Search found 3 items
The Electronic Data Methods Forum is charged with advancing the national dialogue on the infrastructure and methods of health research and quality improvement using electronic clinical data, with the goal of improving patient care and outcomes.
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.