- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 5 items
This research will develop an information technology and implementation strategy for using patient-reported outcomes in primary care settings caring for diverse patients with multiple chronic conditions.
This project analyzed secondary data to identify factors associated with timely opening of electronic health record-based asynchronous alerts, timely response to the alerts, and patient outcomes.
This project developed a decision making tool for patients with asymptomatic carotid stenosis and concluded that it was feasible to implement in clinical practice.
This research demonstrated a shared decision-making program influencing Crohn’s disease patients’ choice of therapy and decision quality.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.