- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Overhage, Marc filter Overhage, Marc
Search found 2 items
Assesses the value of HIE in ambulatory care by modifying an existing economic model of HIE and tests the model in a randomized controlled trial.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.