- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.