- Remove Across the Health Care System filter Across the Health Care System
- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 2 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.